Russian scientific peer-reviewed journal devoted to the problems of the theory of space,time and gravitation, special and general theories of relativity, relativistic cosmology and astrophysics.
The journal is intended for a wide range of specialists, young scientists, post-graduate students and high-school graduates.
The journal is aimed at developing rapid communication and dialogue between researchers and scientists working in the field of fundamental and applied physics worldwide, and also to increase interest in frontier fundamental science.
The journal accepts the following types of articles:
- Original articles
- Lectures and Reviews
- Brief messages and letters to the editor
The main rubrics of the journal are:
- General and special theory of relativity
- Gravity, cosmology and fundamental fields
- Quantum field theory and quantum gravity
- Mathematical Methods and Mathematical physics
- Geometry and Topology
- Applied mathematics, mathematical and computer modeling
- Applied aspects of frontier science methods
The rubrics of the journal are not rigid, they only indicate the directions of the journal.
VAK list: included
Russian index of scientific citing: included
Total number of issues of the journal: 21
Total number of articles: 143
Impact Factor in Russian index of scientific citing: 0,647